Saturday, May 16, 2009

wet (skinny) rats

Mummy finally finished her eggzams and kept her promise of "making it up to me" by taking me to the pool this morning to swim with charming Romeo! of course, i spent more time running around the pool herding everyone in it and running away from my evil mum who kept making me do laps...tee hee...clever me huh?

not many photos today cuz i looked unglamourous (like a drowning wet rat said mummy and michelle) but there was this totally adorable dally 4 mth old puppy that had one brown and one blue eye! how beautiful is that?!














And here's Romeo in his favourite spot just soaking in the water...teehee



and a short video on the dally learning how to swim




and then i had to put up with being tortured in the bathroom whilst mummy scrubs me down (and dries my fur for the next 2 hrs!) sheesh...as if i didn't get enough water for today already!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kayla is totally pooped out after her tiny bit of splashing around...that slacker princess...pfft. but she's definitely darn happy! she's been doing sudden sprints around the house...something she's NEVER done before...haha...and she's totally knocked out now...I myself knocked out after all that back breaking activities of bathing and drying her. Lets go again soon Romeo!!

6 comments:

strawberry ichigo! said...

you went swimming?
hmmph...never invite me.
let me know when your gonna go again ..
i'll ask momma to bring me along.

Anonymous said...

I'll be going every Saturday morning now! Mother insists. She wants me to be the next Michael Phelps. We'lll be there from 9am!

Princess Kayla said...

do u live near club4paws inchigo?

i'll try to join u as often as i can Romeo, but mummy works on some saturdays ok? mummy will text your mummy before she goes over, just to make sure :)

strawberry ichigo! said...

yay yay! i gonna go swimmimg a swimming with my poochie friends!

romeo, you'll be there until what time?

Anonymous said...

Ok, Kayla. Hope you can join us every time! You know how much I heart you!

Ichigo, we'll probably be there till 10-10:30 or so? Come come! Then on Sunday, we can go to the dog run. Hee. Next time when Mother passes her driving lessons (she's only just learning so that she can drive me around), she can fetch you along!

Princess Kayla said...

oh i heart u too Romeo *blush*

are u talking about this sunday? the dog run? cuz mummy's dying to let me have some freedom (off leash runs)