Monday, May 18, 2009

Mummy hasn't been to the library in years cuz the books are always old and the only books they have on dogs are the not the ones she's looking for....however, the library near our place has been renovated and mummy decided to visit the library to "kill time"...lo and behold, to her delight, she found an entire new collection of dog books! yes, including books from dogwise and the books that she borrowed from Romeo!! hoorays!! I spy..a book about raw feeding...so i guess mummy's gonna start feeding me more varieties than what she's giving me now...(i just hope she'll stop trying to feed me those smelly things called pig's liver)...and i saw 3 books on dog training...i think mummy's trying to make me a personal slave or something...yikes!

9 comments:

Cool Design Shelties said...

Don't you accept to be your mums slave...you had to fight against it!! Good luck!

It's OK to link to my blog :o)

//Bente

Princess Kayla said...

how do u resists those mouth-watering treats?? -sob-

strawberry ichigo! said...

i agree! you have to resist .
or maybe try charging your momma, 2treats per trick!!

ichigo

Tristan and Braun said...

Woah, that's cool, Kayla! You should thank your Mommy for taking the time to find out more about various stimulating activities for you to do in a sheepless Singapore! ;P

Otherwise you'll be dead bored! (like me!)

Say, which library does your Mommy goes to?!? Coz' apparently mine is keen to get some books to read on how to torture me as well.

We are in the same boat! Yikes!

Princess Kayla said...

Hi Trist....mummy went to Lot one library at choa chu kang...guess its a lil too far for ur folks? lol

oh how i wish there were some sheep for me to herd Trist...How's Braun's swollen muzzle? i hope it has subsided by now...

Anonymous said...

I envy those countries where they send their shelties and borders to herding classes!

I wish we can do so too in Singapore. It's so much more challenging for them as they are born to do it.

Princess Kayla said...

Ya!! Bring herding to Spore!!!

Tristan and Braun said...

Hey Kayla, yah...Lot1 is a tad too far! But hey! I will stare my Collie eye at Mom till she comply! Just you wait and see. :)

Thanks for asking about Braun. He's good as new. Nothing that can't be cured with some good o'TLC. :)

Princess Kayla said...

Hey Trist,
good to konw that Braun is fine...

Let me know if your COllie eye works...have been trying it on mum but she's a tough nut to crack!