Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hi Friends!!

Mummy was able to (miraculously) turn on the comp so im finally able to update!!
Was supposed to go to the beach last weekend with Pirate but it rained :(
and we can't make it this wk...grrr....i've nv tried my paws at swimming b4!! I know lucky Tristan the Border Collie gets to go once in awhile...sob....

Anyhow, the next sheltie gathering is on 6th Sept and mummy has made the decision to go no matter what, rain or shine. Haha...she hopes Fraser and gang will be there too but lovely Diva (my lookalike) has just had babies so she can't go for outings for the time being...

Oh ya! Mummy used the furminator on me....look!!


Mummy's youngest sister Jolyn calls this the Dust-Bunny...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mummy bought me a toy rope to chew on the other day and within less than an hr, this was the tragic outcome for mr ropey


By the next day, My Rope-y was in two pieces and i suspect that mummy put Mr Ropey into the thing that hew-mens call the dustbin...i can't find it anymore!!! Can i have more chew rope mommy?


Oh here are two cute lil Chihuahuas i met at the K9 family day event



*No animals were harmed during the furmination process and/or while posting this blog entry

5 comments:

Tristan and Braun said...

Hi Kayla,

Congrats!The compewter worked!!! Awww.. bummer on the rain and the swim! I hope you get to do it sometime soon! :)

Nowadays Mommy make me swim every week. Says it helps to strengthen my hind legs or something. Duh.I don't really fancy the water, but it's something different I reckon. Anyways, everytime I'm at the pool, I meet lotsa friends. I guess that kinda make up for it! Come join us someday! :)

p/s: you coming for the dog show on Sunday?

Capprimas-Stars said...

hello kayla ! the gathering in sept should not be a problem :) will be going with the gang. Diva's pups pictures is up too ! Are you going for the show this this sunday ? Fraser will be taking part :)

Princess Kayla said...

Hi Tristan, when do u normally go for a swim? weekdays? weekends? mummy wants to bring me along but we've got no company...

Princess Kayla said...

Hi Diva,
so sorry i couldn't make it to the show tt day...mummy's leave got cancelled last min :(

Congrats on Fraser's win!!

Yes mummy will definitely bring me for the Sept gathering...who will u be bringing along??

Capprimas-Stars said...

Thank you :) will be bringing the whole gang (including diva) if possible. else will only be fraser and mambo/mebo.