Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mummy would like to thank Jazz and Shanice who introduced her to the clicker and for teaching her how to use it.

And also special thanks to Michelle and Maureen for giving her encouragement, tips and countless advice.

Thanks Romeo and Michelle for lending mummy ur books and making treats for me :)

....thanks to all of you, im getting nice treats everyday *arf*

Mummy says although im a slow learner, i've improved a lot! She now makes me "work" for everything....im not sure if i should grumble for being made to work or to be happy cuz i get such yummie treats. hmm....

Today, we're doing "watch me". Off to practise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Kayla you are so hardworking (or shall I say your mummy's the hardworker). LOL.

Let's do our best in clicker training. Then we will let you know more tricks and commands to have fun with Kayla!

Michelle and I are teaching pivoting at the moment. Dizzy!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Kayla!! You'll have fun training believe me! All the treats and attention and time with mummy! Don't worry, you're not alone. My mum says "nothing in life is for free" so for everything I want, she makes me do something first. Well, at least I get what I want in the end!

You think mum's dizzy from pivoting? I AM DIZZY TOO!! First weaving, now pivoting. SIGH!

Princess Kayla said...

Thank god mummy's not making me do anything that makes me dizzy...yet!

i fear when that time comes though...
i know!! i will pretend to be a bimbo and not know what she wants!! (something that has been proven rather useful til she got those tempting dehydrated chicken treats and i gave in....damn)