Monday, February 9, 2009

Tag, you're it!

We've been tagged by Taylor! http://indubitablytosh.com/2009/02/fifth-file-meme/

I have to open a document or file folder, click on the fifth folder and then the fifth photo. Then I have to post the photo and describe it and tag 5 others!

Unfortunately, Mummy got a new comp as her old one died on her and she does not have that many folders to open - as yet. So, Mummy's gonna post photos which her bestie took of Moi at the park on the last day of January. Mummy's bestie (let's call her Ashley) is freaking cool cuz she's not supposed to touch the saliva of dogs and when a dog is wet and stuff...but she's different from the "others"....she does not shriek at the sight of me and ran helter skelter across the courtyard. She just makes sure i don't touch her with my wet nose or lick her and she's fine with having me around. Mummy and Ashley even takes me jogging with them... how cool is that? She even offered to take pictures of me with her brand new dslr!! Mummy, of course couldn't say no to that!


Ashley says the blue bag spoils the picture...Mummy calls it artistic *hmm*





Ashleys' fav shot!


This is Mummy's fav photo!


That's Mummys' bestie~!

No comments: