Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hey all...

Apologies for the lack of updates...mum told me the com-pew-ter is going looney...

Just came home from the Park where i had loads of fun with Pirate the shetland...and the weather almost killed us both!! thank god Mummy hosed us down with water occasionally to keep us cool...and to prevent heatstroke...

Overheard Mummy saying something about a Shetland gathering next wk...pls take me there...pwettty pls mummy? and Pirate's so lucky...he's going to the beach tmrw!! although i've nv been there and i dunno what a beeeech is, it sure sounds like fun!! Hopefully i get to go there soon with Pirate and we could play with Tristan there!! *hint hint*

im sooo pooped out from all that running and chasing...oh just let me snooze....ZZzzz




4 comments:

Tristan and Braun said...

hey Kayla!
wow! sounds like you had so much fun! ask your Mummy to post more pics of your outing! Tristan wants to see!!! :)

I'm exhausted myself. Didn't manage to head to the beeeech this weekend. Ended up at B.Gardens instead. :P

Oh well, like I always say, Mommy is one fickle minded lady! But truth to be told, give me greenery anytime! I'm a herding dog, remember?!?! :)

Princess Kayla said...

Hi Tristan!! i read ur blog on the swimming outing and botanic gardens outing and it sure sounds like loads of fun!!! i have not been to either place...sob...when will u be going to some green place soon? and where will it be? i wanna play with u!!

Tristan and Braun said...

Kayla! Your Sheltie gathering looks really awesome! oooo you are sooooo pretty! I was drooling at the computer for so long till Mommy gave me the Collie eye. Duh. Anyhow, outings! outings! Like I said, Mommy is a fickle minded one.. So she hasn't decide what to do for this weekend. Once she does, I will let you know? What's your plan for this weekend?:)

Princess Kayla said...

ok pls let me know early so tt mummy can bug daddy to go....okieee??
mummy says sat is better cuz sunday daddy mnust work...but no promises cuz daddy say "take cab so many times waste money la...only can go out once a mth"...sob