Monday, June 23, 2008

im finally home...

...was over at Chopper's during the weekend where mum and dad brought
chopper and I for many walks and to the big big green place (the humid beings call it a field) for
off-leash runs....as u know, our human pets are not allowed to off leash us furkids anywhere in Sunny ol Singapore...pooh! those stinky laws...

Chopper had loads of fun (and scoldings) for dunking his furryself into those muddy puddles and lapping it all up...eww gross....i would never ever get my dainty paws into those brown icky things u call puddles...I have to agree with Dad that Chopper looked like some mongrel after that...he was all brown and smelly and *blech*

Well i'm still pooped out from the hectic weekend, plus, mum brought me to the nearby park this morning so i guess its back to den for me....ZZzzZZzz

2 comments:

GenevieveWijaya said...

HEY! haha thanks for dropping a msg! I wanna meet up!!! must find sometime to do so. ha

Princess Kayla said...

how abt this month? after the 12th...?